Saturday, November 3, 2007





































Hola todo el mundo!
My aunt was here in Granada this past weekend. We had a great time. We went to Alhambra, of course, my fourth visit. On Thursday we went to the Cuevas de Nerja. They´re these natural caves discovered in 1959. It was very humid descending deeper into the caves. In Nerja we also stopped by the Balcon de Europa, then went on a carriage ride around the pueblo. Then yesterday we at a really nice lunch in the Albacin neighborhood. We relaxed and enjoyed the view of Alhambra!






















































I fell that my Spanish is getting really good! It really helps to have Spanish friends to practice speaking -and to learn vulgar phrases and slang haha. Also I talk with my Señora a lot. The other night my Señora took out me, my aunt, Niki, Niki´s mom, and Niki´s mom´s boyfriend out for dinner. It was fun and Señora Carmen laughed at our guests, because they ordered water at the tapas bar haha. She´s funny. I met her sister the other night, and they were trying to hook up either me or Antro with this 44 year old man. Ahhh no thanks! They wanted Antro to find a boyfriend in Spain so that she wouldn´t leave.

No comments: